Here are a few things that make my Christmas feel extra festive , special and ready for the big day.
- Love actually, which is also my all time favourite movie all year round.
- Home alone and home alone 2, I can’t choose which one is better
- The grinch
- All the santa clause movies
There is obviously way more movies I love at this time of the year but these are just the top, I have to watch every year kind of ones.
Favourite Christmas music ?
- The entire Micheal Buble Christmas album, he is now mr Christmas
- The Darkness – Christmas Time
- Mariah Carey- all I want for Christmas, of course Christmas doesn’t start till this comes on.
- Frankie goes to Hollywood – the power of love, this isn’t necessarily a Christmas song but heard it every year since I can remember so it has become part of the season.
- Paul McCartney- we all stand together, this is another song that I don’t think is a specific Christmas song but I always remember hearing it and the music video is something else.
Favourite part to a Christmas dinner ?
The roast potatoes, especially ones made by my uncle.
Also the gravey.
Favourite Christmas pudding ?
Trifle and it is always made specially for me, which means plenty for Boxing Day breakfast.
Favourite Christmas drink?
I have recently became more obsessed with this over the past month and it is mint hot chocolate. It taste like melted after eights 😊
A real tree or fake tree?
We have a fake tree but I would prefer a real one.
Prefer to give gifts or receive?
I always have more fun giving apart from the stress of actually buying it.
Good at wrapping or terrible?
I wouldn’t say I am the best but they aren’t awful looking.
Can you name all of santas reindeer?
Rudolph, Donna, blitzen, Comet, and the rest I have no idea. So definitely not.
Who would you kiss under the mistletoe?
Ooh, for me it would have to be Channing Tatum every time. 😘 😘
Ps photo isn’t mine but googles